12N HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR - $20,000 BONUS
As a Heavy Equipment Operator (MOS Code 12N) you will be tasked with learning how to operate the Army's Backhoe, Bulldozer, Front Loader, Excavator, Road Grader and many more other task specific vehicles in order to further build, tear down or improve surfaces horizontally or vertically at home or overseas.
As a National Guardsman you may be moving mudslides, tearing through rubble or creating temporary camps during times of crisis. Overseas you maybe instructing, supervising and improving impoverished nations infrastructure so as to further the Army's commitments to aid.
With this MOS (Military Occupational Specialty) you will learn the skills required to successfully test out of local certifications in order to join the workforce sooner rather then later.
Age Limit 17-35
Responsibilities and Duties
- Analyze the information on grade stakes and placing them
- Drive bulldozers, roadgraders and other heavy equipment to level earth
- Clear, grub, strip, excavate, backfill, stockpile and push scraper with tractor crawler
- Cut and spread fill material with scraper
- Transport heavy construction equipment with tractor-trailer
- Assist in performance of combat engineer missions
Low Cost Medical/Dental/Mental Care utilizing Tricare West and Military One Source
Low Cost Service members Group Life Insurance up to $400K
Blended Retirement System with Thrift Savings Plan Retirement
Montgomery GI Bill Select Reserve Education Benefits
Federal Tuition Assistance
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent (Required)